2022 WARC Awards for Efficiency Juries Named
The first three juries have been nominated for the 2022 WARC Awards for Effectiveness, in association with the global LIONS competition, now in its second year to recognize the best marketing campaigns that deliver business results.
CEO of ARM Paul Coxhill said, “To judge and benchmark excellence in marketing effectiveness, we’ve assembled a phenomenal array of industry talent representing some of the biggest brands, agencies and specialists from around the world.”
All three categories will be judged using the Creative Effectiveness Scale – a universal framework of six key approaches to using strategy and creativity to drive specific marketing results.
The three panels include Customer Experience which rewards new ways to interact with consumers and innovative experiences created to connect and immerse themselves on the path to business success.
• Akira Mitsumasu, Vice President, CX, Data Analytics and Global Marketing, Japan Airlines, Japan – Jury President
• Yasmin Borain, Experience Manager, Tribal Worldwide, UK
• Chris Carter, Marketing and eCommerce Director, Specsavers, UK
• Rosie Collins, Head of Strategy, BBH, UK
• Tessa Conrad, Head of Innovation, TBWAAsia, Singapore
• Geoff Northcott, Managing Partner and CXO, AKQA, UK
• Caroline Parkes, Experience Manager, RAPP, UK
• Mei Jeng Phang, Managing Director, Ensemble Worldwide, Malaysia
• Tahaab Rais, Regional Head of Strategy and Truth Central, FP7 McCann, UAE
• Anna Vogt, Chief Strategy Officer, VMLY&R, UK
The Instant Impact panel will reward short-term campaigns (lasting six months or less) that lead directly to increased sales.
• Zena Srivatsa Arnold, Digital and Marketing Director, Kimberly-Clark, United States – President of the jury
• Craig Bagno, Executive Vice President, Chief Strategy Officer, McCann Worldgroup, USA
• Unmisha Bhatt, Chief Strategy Officer and Director, India and MENA, Tonic Worldwide, India
• Tanyalux Chuencharoensuk, Associate Director of Digital Planning, Head of E-Commerce and Performance, TBWAThailand, Thailand
• Sam Day, Marketing Director, Confused.com, UK
• Kiera Doherty, Business, Digital and Marketing Consultant, Bright Company, UAE
• Simon Gregory, Co-Director of Strategy, BBH, UK
• Shirin Majid, Executive Creative Director Europe, Virtue, UK
• Nick Walsh, CEO, VMLY&R Commerce, UAE
• Christine Wise, Chief Strategy Officer, DNA, USA
• Bela Ziemann, Strategy Director, Publicis, Italy
• Kamran Zulfiqar, Brand and Advertising Manager, Cnergyico Pk Limited (Byco Petroleum Pakistan Limited), Pakistan
The Brand Purpose panel is for marketing initiatives that have successfully adopted a brand purpose and achieved commercial success as well as benefit to the wider community.
• Ann Mukherjee, Chairman and CEO, Pernod Ricard North America – President of the jury
• Kiefer Casamore, Managing Director, TBWASustain, Australia
• Laura Chaibi, Director of Advertising and Information Marketing – International, Roku, UK
• Jitender Dabas, Chief Strategy and Chief Operating Officer, McCann Worldgroup, India
• Tanja Grubner, Global Director of Marketing and Communications, Feminine Care, Global Brand, Innovation and Sustainability, Essity, Germany
• Michael Herbert, CEO, Innocean, UK
• Maria Koutsoudakis, Brand and Marketing Director, Vodafone, UK
• Andy Last, CEO, MullenLowe salt, UK
• Sarah Lemarié, Co-Head of Planning, Marcel Paris, France
• Kelly Rowntree, Co-CEO and Chief Strategy Officer, Griffin Archer, USA
All shortlisted and winning entries will receive feedback on their performance on the scale, which will contribute to business and industry success.
The Prizes are free and open to all. Entries will be accepted until March 02, 2022. Winners will be announced at the Cannes Lions in June.